Heavy Duty Economical Residential Galvanized 6ft Chain Link Fence
Chain link fencing is a heavy-duty option. It’s built from metal
and can withstand the elements, including storm-force winds. On top
of that, it is highly economical. Chain link fences are affordable
and are quick to install compared to other fencing options. When
you can’t make compromises between value and performance, a chain
link is an excellent choice that will exceed your expectations.
Enjoy customized fence installation from our team. We use materials
like galvanized chain link fence, which will withstand even the
harshest conditions. Our team installs fencing in different
heights, and you can also reinforce your investment with add-ons
like razor ribbon. We also offer black chain link fence and vinyl
coated wire, which are less visibly intrusive options.
Whether for your home or place of business, a chain link fence is a
smart investment. Allow us to maximize its value to you.
Wire: Galvanized: 2mm to 4.8mm diameter (special diameter on
PVC: 3mm to 5.9mm diameter (special diameter on request).
Zinc coating according to ASTM, A392 Class 1 or other international
standards on request.
Mesh Size: Opening 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm & 80mm.
Height: 0.5m up to 4m maximum.
PVC Colors: Green, Other colors can be produced for large
Roll Size: 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m.
Posts: ASTM A-53 SCH-40 & SCH-80 for heavy duty requirements.
All accessories and fitting are Galvanized to ASTM A. 123, A153 and
BS 729 and confirming to ASTM F626 – Standard specification for
|Chain Link Fence|
|Material||Galvanized iron wire or PVC coated iron wire|
|Surface Treatment||PVC coated, PVC sprayed, electric galvanized, hot dipped galvanized|
|Mesh Opening||20x20mm,50x50mm,60x60mm,80x80mm,100x100mm etc|
|Post & Rail Diameter||32mm, 42mm,50mm,60mm,76mm,89mm etc|
|Post & Rail Thickness||1.5mm,2.0mm,3.0mm,4.0mm,5.0mm etc|
1. Economical & Maintenance Free
2. Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation
3. Very Popular and Widely Accepted
4. Various Color Options (Black,White, Brown, Green &
5. Environmentally Friendly
6. Enhanced Privacy with Privacy Slats (Black, White, Beige,Brown,
Green & Grey)
Residential, Commercial, recreational and industrial fencing.
How to install the chain link fence?
Our following summary demonstrates the key components of the chain
link fence tension wire installation. The key features are as
1. Gather all materials for your chain wire fence
2. Prepare the post holes following the key instructions
- Set the posts about 2000mm away from the building.
- Dig post holes with a diameter of 200mm wide.
- Fill all the holes with 600mm of concrete mix, depending on the
- Ensure the distance between the two posts is 3000mm.
3. Set posts
- Put posts in wet concrete and plumb them with a level
- Finish filling in the post holes with concrete
- Check the posts for plumb after ever few shovelfuls and adjust as
- Let the concrete set for two to three days
4. Install Tension Wire
5. Unroll the mesh
6. Stretch the mesh
- Chain link mesh must be pulled taut or it will sag. Stretching is
done with a tool called a fence puller.
- Insert a pull bar through the unattached mesh a few feet from the
- Attach the yoke to the pull bar.
7. Tighten the mesh
- Crank the fence puller until the loops of the mesh move no more
than ¼ inch when you squeeze them together
- If the mesh height has changed or becomes distorted during
tightening, pull on it to reshape it.
8. Install barbed wire